Importance of quality nutrition for kittens
February 27, 2019
Kittenhood is an amazing time of change and development, both physically and mentally.
Fuelling the incredible changes that you see in your kitten is the nutrition you provide. It can be argued that no other factor plays such a crucial role in the overall health and wellbeing of pets as a nutritionally balanced diet. So choosing the right diet is vitally important.
How long should I feed kitten food for?
Cats are considered adult at around 12 months of age, and can then be transitioned to an adult cat formula. Until then, keep your kitten on a complete and balanced growth formula, and ensure they maintain a healthy body condition.
How can ADVANCE™ support my kitten's health?
ADVANCE™ has been formulated to support multiple pet health indicators. This is achieved through high quality ingredients, potent actives as well as synergetic complexes of nutrients.
ADVANCE™ Kitten dry food contains:
• Colostrum to help protect the developing gut.
• Antioxidants which help prevent cellular damage and provide a natural defence for your pet against Australia’s harsh climatic conditions.
• Enhanced levels of zinc and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and shiny coat.
• Smart start – fish oil (natural source of DHA) and enhanced levels of Choline to help support brain development.
• Yucca extract to reduce litterbox odour.
Every ingredient in ADVANCE™ serves a precise purpose to deliver the superior nutrition your kitten needs.
ADVANCE™ kitten diets are suitable for all breeds, so you can be sure there's a diet that’s just right for your kitten.