Have you got a question for us? Check out our frequently asked questions.
2022 Pricing Updates FAQ
The updated pricing will impact all products; however the specific price increase will vary by product. It’s worth noting that the price increase will range between 6-18% to the recommended retail price (RRP).
The pricing updates for ADVANCE™ products will take effect on 28 February 2022.
These pricing changes will also be applied to Subscription orders. You will still continue to receive the 5% discount on the new pricing to any orders you have on Subscription.
The pandemic caused price rises across the supply chain and while we’ve absorbed the costs where we can, we now need to raise our prices to mitigate the impact to our business. Some of the increased costs include:
- Raw materials like metals used for our wet food can packaging are in short supply due to increased global demand;
- Freight costs have increased, impacting our imports of ingredients and packaging materials;
- Following a dry season for farmers here in Australia, we’ve also seen general cost increases for animal protein like red meats.
Pricing updates for our customers are always a last resort. We’ve been undertaking several cost-saving initiatives over the past 12 – 24 months to minimise impacts on our customers without compromising on quality. These include:
- Optimising our recipes and reducing waste;
- Reducing business cost overheads, including by improving our water usage efficiency;
- Ensuring our product distribution networks are running as efficiently as possible.